Always overlooked and underappreciated for the potential capabilities it can provide your business, the very humble yet often frustrating phone system is an undeniably essential part of your business that can provide immense flexibility and efficiency.
Choosing a phone system for your business requires careful consideration. You want it to serve your business well, now and into the future. Telephony has evolved to encompass Unified Communications , requiring a phone system to include advanced features such as call handling, conference calling, voicemail and more. Your phone system must be able to scale with your business’s growth, without breaking the bank in the process.
Here are some of the features and capabilities we suggest and implement frequently either on Premise or in our Private Cloud.
- Plug and Play capability with IP phones, networks and providers – This has the potential to reduce the initial overhead to replace your desk phones and depending on your business needs could remove the need for a desk phone altogether.
- Conferencing capabilities – Both Video and Audio conferencing use for internal and external individuals is easy to achieve and provides an all-in one system, as opposed to using tools like Zoom “as just another application you need to pay for”.
- Mobility – With a certified mobile app you can fulfil every function on your mobile device that you can at your desk in your office. This includes the reception function.
- Click to dial and CRM integration – The ability to click on a phone number in your browser or mail a client and directly dial without punching the numbers might not seem a huge time saver, but becomes a feature you very quickly won’t want to live without. Further to this, integration to your CRM platform will provide huge efficiency gains.
- Unified Communication – With the client configured on your pc/laptop, mobile phone and or tablet, it provides you with instant messaging, presence information at a glance, video and audio call conferencing and call management all in one simple to use interface anywhere, any time.
- Call flow management and Recording – Configure as simple or complex a call flow as your business needs, with powerful and stable capabilities allowing a professional IVR client experience. With either entire system or individual extension recording capabilities you can enable and disable exactly what your business needs.
- Reporting – A variety of call reports allows managers and business owners alike to gain full visibility of use and provides the ability to make business decisions on facts.
- Cost effective billing – Fixed price all-inclusive billing model provides you the ability to budget accurately and have one less unexpected thing in your business.
The vast majority of our clients see a huge saving by implementing a VoIP solution with us and never look back once they have experienced the features and freedom that a well-deployed and flexible phone system provides their business. We would encourage you to get in touch if your phone system does not provide you with all of the above.