We’re excited to play a role in KBI’s fantastic Cyber Insurance offering. With cyber insurance being markedly more than just a specialty insurance, it’s great to see an insurance industry leader presenting such a comprehensive policy to the market.
CTG’s Zahn Nel will join Travis Kenzle & Tyler Speers of KBI, as we partner with hosts ALMPA to present a webinar event called ‘Cyber Risks and Insurance – Understanding Your Risks & Protection Options’
Here we’ll introduce attendees to the Cyber Insurance program and what benefits that entails i.e. training, insurance, risk management and much more.
The panel will cover such points as;
- How a Breach Can Impact Your Firm
- Why is Cyber a pain point for Law Firms
- Update on the Cyber Insurance Marketplace
- What is covered in a Cyber insurance policy and what to watch out for
- Improving your Cyber risk controls, Cyber risk training, and making your firm a desirable risk to insure
- What is available to ALPMA members for training, insurance and risk management
- How can we improve the Cyber insurance buying experience
- What do you do if a Cyber attack occurs
Read more / register here for the event: https://www.alpma.com.au/events/webinar-cyber-risks-and-insurance-understanding-your-risks-and-protection-options